- Wi-fi enabled smart plug.
- The Pert plug directly connects with your smart phone, eliminating the need of a controller or hub.
- Control your appliances like air-conditioner / geyser from your smartphone.
- Easy to set up and easy to use.
- Automate and schedule appliances that are connected to the Pert plug from your smartphone.
- The plug analyzes energy usage and notifies you if an appliance malfunctions or is not performing normally.
- The Pert plug requires no monthly charges to function regularly in your smart home.
- Integrates with IFTTT.
Simply insert it into an outlet in your home and then connect any electronic device or appliance into the plug.
When connected to a smart home, it becomes a convenient device that can let you be in control of your home from any part of the world.
The Pert plug is designed to work locally without internet, excluding the need for static IP and configuration.
Set schedules, create rules to monitor and control the energy usage of your home.
Easy to install
The Pert plug has been designed to simplify the smart home experience for the user. All you need to do to get started is plug it in any power outlet, connect the desired device/appliance and the free Pert app will guide you through the rest. Once the device/appliance has been connected through the app, you can control them from your phone, wherever you are.
Set rules, create schedules
Apart from turning appliances on/off, the Pert plug can do a lot more. One of the major advantages of the Pert plug is the ability to automate and schedule appliances that are used in your home. From your smartphone, you can schedule switches or appliances to turn on or off, and program them to do so every day at a specific time. Pert plugs help keep the environment of your home comfortable, while maintaining efficiency at the same time.
Monitor energy usage and save money
The Pert plug can measure the energy consumption of the appliance that is plugged in, allowing you to control its usage and identify if it is inefficient. By using wireless networks, the plug also analyzes usage and notifies you if an appliance malfunctions or is not performing normally. Using this vital information, you can monitor the energy usage of your home, and make necessary enhancements, thus saving you energy and money in the long run.
- Turn on or turn off your air conditioner/geyser from anywhere with your smartphone.
- Works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile internet.
- Integrates with IFTTT.
- Set up rules for appliances to turn on or off at specific times.
- Shows your power monitoring data on real time.
- Get notifications when the appliances are turned off/on.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Plug the device into your existing plug point
- Turn on the power of the plug point
- Download our app from the app store.
- Configure the pert device with the app.
- Start controlling your devices from your phone.
- That’s it!