Have you ever had a great idea for integrating your Pert with other smart technologies in your home, but didn’t know where to begin? With today’s launch of Pert’s IFTTT Channel, you can start connecting your favourite web services to your Pert Smart home – no programming required. Learn more about IFTTT or dive right in!
The Pert Channel on IFTTT allows you to activate Pert Recipes through a variety of triggers, ranging from Location to Google Calendar events. For example, using IFTTT, you can activate your smart home lights when you reach your home.
Creating and utilizing the Pert channel within IFTTT is easy. Check below for a few quick steps on how to create IFTTT Applets that work with Pert.
1. First things first, you need to add a new Applet on your IFTTT account, or visit Pert’s IFTTT service page.
2. Then find the Pert service by typing into the space provided:
3.Click on Connect.
4. You will be re-directed to Pert Login Page. Please use your pert login credentials.
5. Authorize IFTTT to connect to your Pert account
6. You will be redirected to Pert Channel Page on IFTTT, which has featured applets.
7. You’re done! See? That wasn’t so hard.