Integrating Pert with Amazon Echo is easy. Check below for a few quick steps on how to create IFTTT Applets that integrates Pert with Amazon Echo.
1. First things first, you need to add a new Applet on your IFTTT account, or visit Pert’s IFTTT service page.
2. Then find the Pert service by typing into the space provided:
3.Click on Connect.
4. You will be re-directed to Pert Login Page. Please use your pert login credentials.
5. Authorize IFTTT to connect to your Pert account
6. You will be redirected to Pert Channel Page on IFTTT, which has featured applets.
7. Search for Amazon Channel in the search Channel
8. Connect to your amazon alexa account by clicking connect
9. The Page will redirected to Amazon Login Page, where you need to login using your amazon credentials.
10. Once your are connected you will redirected to Amazon Alexa Channel Page.
11. Once your connected you create applets using Alexa and Pert, using New applets from My Applet Page.
12. Select this Trigger with Amazon Alexa.
13. Select ” Say a specific phrase” trigger, to configure your customer phrase.
14. Next, Select your action by clicking that
15. Search for Pert Channel and select your action.
Thats it, Now you can start using your Amazon alexa to control your Pert Devices.